Donnerstag, 6. September 2007

I came back to leave again

Torn apart, torn inside. I just came back from Rueckewind. You remeber, my huge project in Cornwall, England. I left for work and I came back and the summer is gone. And now I am sittin at home in Vienna, for two days, listening to Bob Dylan.
I love my job, my work with young people, and I love to travel as well. But sometimes I just want to sit down for a moment. And watch the time. I dont actually believe that I would be able to sit down for a long time, cause I dont like to be bored either. But there must be a possibility to have both. A balance.
England was amazing. First of all, I learnt something very important. Also written on the first page of the hitchhikers guide through the galaxy (which I still havent read, sorry Jeff):
DONT PANIC!
First time I heard it I went nuts... Of course I am panicking... Who are you to tell me not to panic? But then I realised that sometimes you have to step back a little bit from your current situation and try to look at it from outside, in a more or less objective way (if this is ever possible) and to see the situation in the content. This prevents you from shortsighted reactions and actions.
I came home to leave again. It feels strange to know there is no sense in unpacking. Cause you are leaving in two days again.
I am going to Reichenau, Austria, for the Training of Trainers. And I am really excited and afraid and nervous and tired. Finally also something, where I will get input, and not only give input. I feel I need it. But inbetween I should finish my handbook. And I dont know when or how. Time seems to have its own head. It passes so slow and so quick at the same moment.
For now I will stop this blog, as I am realising this all sounds quite depressing. And I will listen to some more Lay Lady Lay....

Keine Kommentare: