Freitag, 1. Februar 2008

princess

memememeemme. again. its all about me.
life is getting better every day. the semester is over. a whole month of no worries about university. many new to do lists to write. many fun things to do.
- dress up as a princess and hand out eatable frogs to everyone on the streets.
- knit a sock (will be hard enough, we ll see if i manage a second one)
- think about life long learning, self directed learning, individual learning process and many more things that sound already complicated and somehow are or not and well... all very confusing

anna blume. my nickname. my name. part of my reality. it is strange, something that has been sort of a base of my identity doesnt seem to be that important anymore. i mean, i am not running around screaming my name anymore. somehow that time is over. probably also cause i have been throwing away all the unnecessary things i seem to keep collecting. like 7pairs of jeans which make me look awful. 4 pairs of shoes which hurt my feet. tshirts which were never cool, not even in the 80s.

so, it s a new day. a new life. and i started it with getting amazingly drunk last night and looking for my golden prince today. soon i traded the golden prince for an aspirin, cause that was more what i really needed.

i am living a fairytail. am i?

Keine Kommentare: